1. Ugh, I don’t feel like talking today
2. Maybe I am just making it all up… Maybe it’s just all in my head. Of course it’s in my head! It’s a mental health issue.
3. Don’t cry. Don’t cry. Never mind, I’m crying.
4. Am I crazy? Or just complex? Who knows?
5. What are they writing down?!
6. So… Is it possible to overshare with your therapist?
7. I swear to god, she is going to throw me in the psych ward.
8. Will she think the fact that I have holes in my memory is weird?
9. I wish I knew what was wrong with me…
10. You know what.. Never mind… I don’t even want to know!
While in a therapy session my thoughts tend to go haywire. These are just 10 things I find myself regularly thinking. I think they show my thought process a little while I go through those 45-minute sessions.